For first time clients.
A $62.00 value
We Now See Exotics!
We have expanded our services, we now can care for hamsters, rabbits, Guinea pigs, reptiles, turtles, goats, pigs, just to mention a few.
Schedule your appointment today
Is your pet’s breath scary?
Does your pet have a ghoulish Smile?
If you said yes, take advantage of this screaming deal. Receive 20% off Non-anesthetic dentals 6 months or greater or
10% off reoccurring non-anesthetic dentals.
Clinics are Oct 7th and 16th
schedule your appointment today!
Antifreeze:Pets love the taste of ethylene glycol. Just a small amount is enough to kill a pet. Check you vehicles for leaks and make sure all bottles are out of reach.
Candy:Not only can candy cause gastrointestinal upset but many sweet treats can be deadly. Pets need to stay clear from Chocolate, raisins, and the artificial sweetener xylitol.
Costumes: If you dress up your furry family member, be sure that the costume is not only fun but functional. Costumes should do impede movement or breathing. Be sure that there are no loose items that can be easily chewed off.
Cold Weather: The drop in temperature can bring on a handful concerns. Make sure outside pets have shelter to get away from the elements and do not leave thin coat animals out in cold weather for long periods of time. Cold weather can also cause arthritis problems to flare up. Make sure older pets have a warm comfortable place to go in cold weather.
Thanksgiving: Keep the Thanksgiving celebration to the humans. The decadent feast can cause gastrointestinal upset and even pancreatitis. Make sure all bones are disposed of properly, cooked bones can splinter and cause serious issues when swallowed.
Decorations: Keep ornaments, tinsel, and holiday lights up and out of reach of pets
Plants: Although festive and beautiful many holiday plants are poisonous to pets. Plants that should be avoided are holly, amaryllis, mistletoe, poinsettia, Christmas cactus, chrysanthemums, Christmas rose, Jerusalem cherry, autumn crocus, and burning bush. These plants can cause vomiting, diarrhea, breathing problems, shock and even death.